My Dad's Wedding - Private Video (Happy Birthday & Blessed Wedding Anniv...

Genesis Family
Seraphina Genesis
#SeraphinaGenesis
https://youtu.be/jEB9oXrNnKI


My Dad's Wedding - Private Video (Happy Birthday & Blessed Wedding Anniversary, Papa)

Happy Birthday & Blessed Wedding Anniversary, Papa.


No words can describe how happy and honored am I to be the witness for my dad's wedding.


It has always been a child greatest impossible wish to attend their parents own wedding, praise Lord, I gotten mine in my own unique experience.


I decided to release this video on my Dad's 1st wedding anniversary as a gift for both of them just when they are going to rest for the night after a day celebration.


Marriage is an union ordained by God and hereby I look forward to witness your many happiness journey.


This is my very first video release under #SeraphinaGenesis a sub channel under Genesis Family.


I would like to build a connection with you.

Do share with me in the comment down below what content you would like to watch or give me names suggestions on what I should name my sub channel.


I am thinking, #JustaHousewife or maybe just my name or #mamasera. What is your suggestion?


Also I would like to invite you to peek into Genesis Family Daily Life at Our Instagram @theGenesisFamily https://www.instagram.com/thegenesisfamily/

where we post LIVE updates on our Story. Come Laugh, Joy and Hug we us.


Love,

Seraphina Genesis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallop Stable Punggol Ranch MY LITTLE PONY RIDE * Outdoor Play Adventure * +

#22 Popcorn Flavors - Snacks Time Food Review ( Tong Garden ) Genesis Family +

DUALTRON 3 LATEST MINIMOTORS ELECTRIC SCOOTERS | SpeedWay 5 | Speedway nano Pro | Speedway mini 4 Pro

MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL TOYS REVIEW: TRANSFORMERS STRONGARM MY LITTLE PONY RAINBOW DASH

#23 The Emoji Movie Hi-5 JailBreak MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL TOYS REVIEW Fun...

Garmin Edge Case & LCD Screen Protector Kit

Garmin Button Not Working HOW TO REPAIR Tutorial

ANYONG Santé Premium Silver Perch Essence